Press release content from Business Wire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan 11, 2021–
The Acoustic Insulation Materials will register an incremental spend of about USD 4.2 billion, growing at a CAGR of 5.77% from 2020-2024. A targeted strategic approach to Acoustic Insulation Materials market sourcing can unlock several opportunities for buyers. This report offers market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic . Get free report sample within minutes
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210111005505/en/
SpendEdge has announced the release of its Global Acoustic Insulation Materials Market Procurement Intelligence Report (Graphic: Business Wire)
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and recovery analysis of Acoustic Insulation Materials market
Acoustic Insulation Materials Market Analysis
Analysis of the cost and volume drivers and supply market forecasts in various regions are offered in this civil engineering research report. This market intelligence report also analyzes the top supply markets and the critical cost drivers that can aid buyers and suppliers devise a cost-effective category management strategy.
The report provides insights on the following information:
- Regional spend dynamism and factors impacting costs
- The total cost of ownership and cost-saving opportunities
- Supply chain margins and pricing models
- Competitiveness index for suppliers
- Market favorability index for suppliers
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
For more information on the exact spend growth rate and yearly category spend , download a free sample.
Spend Growth and Demand Segmentation
- The Acoustic Insulation Materials market will register an incremental spend of USD 4.2 billion, growing at a CAGR of 5.77% from 2020-2024
- On the supply side, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and APAC will have the maximum influence owing to the supplier base.
Some of the top Acoustic Insulation Materials suppliers enlisted in this report
This Acoustic Insulation Materials procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- BASF SE
- Saint-Gobain Group
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Total SA
- 3M Co.
- Owens Corning
- Armacell International SA
- Fletcher Building Ltd.
- Acoustical Surfaces Inc.
- Knauf Insulation
This procurement report answers help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their Acoustic Insulation Materials requirements following questions:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for?
- What are the workplace computing devices category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
Get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights to our digital procurement platform
– Activate Free subscription.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more
Request for demo
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210111005505/en/
Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/11/2021 09:00 AM/DISC: 01/11/2021 09:01 AM