An armed suspect was arrested just after operating away from police Wednesday afternoon.
Greensboro police officers claimed that they had been conducting an investigation in the place when Rayvon Juriel Barrett, 23, ran into a Lowe’s Home Improvement on East Cone Boulevard.
He entered the retail store though carrying a Glock 19 prolonged magazine handgun.
Prosecutors stated that he did it “for the objective of terrifying others.”
Barret was then taken into custody and has been billed with the next:
- Possession of firearm by a felon
- Possession of a stolen firearm
- Going armed to the terror of the persons
- Resisting, delaying or obstructing an officer
- Carrying a concealed weapon
Law enforcement claimed that no one particular was hurt and no photographs were being fired.
He appeared in court docket on Thursday.