Just like any other room in your home, your kitchen needs the ideal balance of lighting to make the space functional, practical and accessible – not to mention stylish! And considering the fact that modern-day kitchens have become the epitome of multi-functional spaces (just think of how many people use their kitchens not only for cooking, but also for socializing, dining, working…), that puts a rather important emphasis on your cooking zone’s lighting, doesn’t it?
1. The three types of lighting: Ambient
2. The three types of lighting: Task
3. The three types of lighting: Accent
4. Kitchen lighting ideas: Downlighters
5. Kitchen lighting ideas: Over-cabinet fixtures
6. Kitchen lighting ideas: Under-cabinet fixtures
7. Kitchen lighting ideas: Kickboard lighting
8. Kitchen lighting ideas: Ceiling fixtures
9. Kitchen lighting ideas: Pendants or chandeliers?
But don’t stress – as always, we have done the research for you, making it so much easier and quicker for you to assess whether your kitchen lighting is perfect as is, or could do with some zhushing up…
Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.
Send MSN Feedback
Please give an overall site rating:
Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window